KUKA.Sim – Simulation software from KUKA
Our smartest simulation software for efficient offline programming: With KUKA.Sim, we optimize the production of your systems and robots simply and quickly - for more flexibility, productivity and greater competitiveness.
Fast, simple, efficient: thanks to intuitive operation and numerous functions and modules, KUKA.Sim is the optimal solution for the greatest possible efficiency in offline programming.
KUKA.Sim offers the following decisive advantages when planning robot applications:
With KUKA.Sim, we plan your system and robot concepts quickly, easily and individually for our customers' wishes - without them having to be actually built.
KUKA.Sim supports us to present our customers' solutions professionally and to increase your sales success.
We design plant concepts in advance with very precise cycle times for increased planning reliability and competitiveness.
Thanks to reachability checks and collision detection, we ensure that your robot programs and cell layouts are feasible.
Functional scope of KUKA.Sim
- 64-bit application for highest CAD performance
- Integrated CAD imports (CATIA V5, V6, JT, STEP, Real-DWG, etc.)
- Extensive online library with currently available robot models etc.
- Configurable collision check and distance control
- 2D drawings (Real-DWG) export function
- HD AVI video and 3D PDF export function
- 3D mouse support (e.g. 3Dconnexion)
- OPC-UA interface for PLC connection for Beckhoff TwinCAT, CodeSys, Siemens PLCSIM Advanced (Tia Portal)
- Modeling page for your own component creation
- Mobile Viewer App Support
- Virtual Reality Support/li>
- Takt time determination (also without KUKA.OfficeLite)
- NVIDIA PhysX Support
KUKA.Sim 4.0: Smart simulation software for programming KUKA robots