1D/2D Barcode readers
Here, we use imaging systems to a high percentage to read 1D and 2D codes from printed labels to hard-to-read DPM (Direct Part Mark) codes and provide you with industry-leading read rates. Barcode readers can:
- Reduce costs through fast, uncomplicated retrofitting and commissioning
- Increase throughput with fast, high-resolution multi-core processors and powerful software tools such as 1D-Max with Hotbars 2, 2D-Max, HDR+, and many more
- Control the traceability
Advantages of our 1D/2D barcode reading systems
- Most different designs
- Permanently installed systems with/without PoE in various performance classes
- With/without master/slave technology to allow several devices to work together in a network
- With intelligent, integrated high-power or external lighting
- Handheld scanner wired, wireless, with Bluetooth or WiFi
- With grading (setting of process metrics according to AIM/DPM or ISO)
- As Verifier
Features for grading and verifying handheld reading systems:
Barcode verification is the process of grading barcode quality. Barcode verifiers capture images and generate logs to demonstrate compliance with parameters within industry standards. The barcode verifier features powerful illumination, robust quality grading algorithms, a fast processor and a high-resolution camera applications for direct part mark (DPM) codes. Combined with easy setup tool software, the verifiers deliver detailed, repeatable results.
Multiple options for grading codes on various surfaces
The verifier we offer is the only verifier with all three 30/45/90 degree illumination angles specified in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) AIM DPM Quality Guideline (ISO/IEC TR 29158). It illuminates codes on textured, curved and even highly reflective surfaces and reliably captures and classifies code images: proving code quality conformance.
Fast algorithms deliver reliable and repeatable results
Fast localization and decoding combined with robust grading algorithms deliver accurate and repeatable results. Detailed reports show whether codes meet industry standards and can be used to prove compliance and for accurate print and process control.
Features for grading and verifying inline barcode systems:
The inline barcode verifiers enable high-speed verification and quality reporting directly on your production line. This prevents product waste and customer chargebacks. Instant feedback and visual diagnostic information gives operators the ability to identify and correct printing and process control problems as they occur. Detailed reports can be generated for traceability, process control and compliance.
Verification on high-speed lines without sacrificing analysis
These systems provide several immediate opportunities for quality assurance:
- Set up notifications when code quality degrades
- Classification of up to 20 codes per second
- Export of verification results to your PLC, databases or FTP server
- Improve processes with detailed analysis and diagnostic information for each code
Achieve compliant barcode verification results
The 45-degree, four-quadrant illumination attachment meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15416, 15415 and ISO/IEC TR 29158 requirements for classifying 1D and 2D bar codes. The included calibration card and robust quality grading algorithms ensure that our system meets ISO and application standards while delivering accurate, repeatable results.
Features of the ESD safe barcode readers
Electrostatic discharge (ESD), the sudden flow of static electricity between two objects, can damage electronic equipment, cause explosions or fires in flammable environments, and cause data loss. The system families of ESD-safe portable and stationary barcode readers is the largest family of industrial barcode readers that combines ESD-safe plastic for all housings with anti-static coating on all optical parts, preventing damage to components sensitive to electrostatic discharge (ESDS). The ESD-safe barcode readers meet the ESD safety requirements of IEC 61340-5-1:2016.