For more informations:
Download our new brochure
Plasma deburring / Plasma surface treatment
General informations - Plasma deburring and surface treatment
We use technology of Raantec.
The nozzle heads are responsible for the emergence of the plasma from the plasma jet. The defined pretreatment is achieved by the use of different easy-to-change nozzle heads.
A large number of variants are available as standard. Various special plasma nozzle heads are used, from narrow to deep groves through to wider treatment areas. We position our pendulum nozzles next to one another for very wide areas – so that we can design very wide systems corresponding to your requirements.
Rotating nozzles are very complex technically and are very expensive in comparison to our pendulum nozzles.
Depending on your product and the required properties, we use plasma nozzles in such way that the treated material is never activated differently – The plasma technology of Raantec GmbH treats the surface!
- Fixed nozzle to 15 millimetres
- Pendulum nozzle to 30 millimetres
- Contour-related deburring ca. 900 millimetres depending on the application 15-30 seconds
- Atmospheric pressure, i.e. no vacuum technology
- Extremely low operating costs
- Very reliable and environmentally-friendly process - also in comparison to other current methods
- Potential-free plasma jet
- Good controllability of the plasma nozzle
- Modular plasma technology hence also complex multiple nozzle systems permitting individual activation and control
- Continuous monitoring of all functions
- Rapid cycling of the plasma jet for synchronous short interruption
- Simple and good implementation in existing production processes
- Quiet treatment process thanks to unique generator technology
- State-of-the-art generator technology for highest energy utilisation
- Process control for constant and reproducible treatment results
Feasibility study and specification
- Robot carriers
- Basic device with changeable feeder plate
- Control rack
- Protective machine fence
- Siemens control
- 6-axis robot system (ABB/KUKA/Stäubli/Mitsubishi)
- Electrical engineering
- Interface SGM Handling
Equipment plasma deburring
- Plasma nozzles and hose packet
Video about Plasma deburring
BHV // Plasma-Entgratung / Plasma-Oberflächenbehandlung
Erfahren Sie in diesem Video nützliche Informationen zur Technologie Plasma-Entgratung und Plasma-Oberflächenbehandlung der BHV-Automation.